Top Ten Reasons to Attend Conference in Kalispell
Discover Kalispell is excited to welcome POMA members for the 11th Annual Business Conference in Kalispell, Montana in June, 2016. To prove it, they've come up with their top 10 reasons why you'll want to visit Kalispell, and tips to help you love it!
Top 10 Reasons why POMA members should come to Kalispell in June, 2016
- We want you here! Let us show you Montana hospitality.
- Natural unspoiled beauty! Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake are just minutes from Kalispell. A must see.
- Montana is wild. There are still places that are untouched and off the grid. From the Bob Marshall Wilderness to the Cabinet Mountains Wilderness and millions of acres of public land.
- There is something for all ages - from water slides to fly fishing. Make it a family vacation!
- Genuine experiences and fun. Visit a local farm then dine at a restaurant that serves our locally grown product. It is genuinely good.
- Great prizes for social media contests (stay tuned).
- Kalispell is easier to get to than you might think. Check out the group discounts for planes, trains and automobiles.
- Countless activities for groups and individuals with special discounting just for POMA.
- The POMA staff and board members have some very exciting events planned for you!
- It's where inspiration and creativeness meet!
Kalispell is located in the northwest corner of Montana. We are a friendly small city where discovery lies in every direction. Located just a few miles from the entrance to Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake (the largest fresh water lake in the west) Kalispell serves as a jumping-off point to experience the best that Montana has to offer – epic hikes, fantastic fishing, wildlife viewing, rafting, golfing you name it. Just minutes away from our charming historic downtown you will find countless outdoor recreation and some of the most spectacular unspoiled nature in the lower 48. The Red Lion Hotel, your host for the conference, is located in the historic downtown and within walking distance to shopping, great restaurants, art galleries and museums, all serving up a bit of history and character.
When making plans for the 2016 POMA Conference in Kalispell, be sure to include your family. Stay a few extra days and make it a “Montana Vacation”. Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) has direct flights from several major cities and is only 10 minutes from Kalispell; Amtrak service on the Empire Builder Line stops in Whitefish, just 20 minutes to the north. All major car rental companies are available at the airport or off site and the Red Lion Hotel offers an airport shuttle.
Learn more about Kalispell at www.discoverkalispell.com. See you in June!
|POMA Getting to Kalispell-Air-Auto-Rail Group Options.pdf||1 MB|